Friday, July 31, 2009

What happens after the legal work?

Hi, I recently got braces sometime ago and after a few mo. of having them, i felt fine ( after my teeth were moved maybe a mm in all) and I told my dr. I wanted him to take them off because I started getting bad migraines and grinding my teeth really bad, not to mention i couldnt chew my food anymore with it hurting and I was developing a very bad speech impetement that I had never before had. I just wanted braces because I had one tooth misaligned (you couldnt even tell, im just a perfectionist) and He refused to remove them for some reason he could not give. I started getting scared but like anyone else would, I put my trust in my dr. and continued going hoping for some kind of magnificant outcome. Everytime I went he never directly answered my questions about what he was doing and although I was hurting, he continued to make more adjustments. In the end, He wound up admitting that he just wanted to "try something" and that he messed me up, BUT, he said he didnt mean to and would not

What happens after the legal work?
You are being too nice to this creep. If he won't fix it then he needs to reported to the state dental board and you need to contact a malpractice attorney.
Reply:I certainly hope so. Sounds like a pretty terrible experiance.



HORSE

No comments:

Post a Comment