Friday, July 31, 2009

Problem with retainers. HELP please.?

ok so a few years ago i had braces.


and then once those came off i got retainers.


well my dr. only required two visits one during the first year after i got my braces off and the one at the end of the first year of having my braces off and he said goodbye.


it has been about 3 years since then and my wisdom teeth are starting to grow in and my teeth have had suttle changes. well my top retainer does not fit anymore. and i do not want my teeth to get messed up again.


what should i do??


do you think i should call the orthodontist and get a new retainer made? if so about how much do you think a top retainer would cost? (i know it would vary from dr. to dr. but just the general idea)


thanks.

Problem with retainers. HELP please.?
You need to see an oral surgeon and have those wisdom teeth removed, they can throw your whole bite off, especially if there is not enough room for them to come in. Then see your orthodontist and he can adjust your retainer or make a new one



Philosophy

No comments:

Post a Comment