Friday, July 31, 2009

I need a bridge..What is the most important thing that I need to know?

I think it may be hard to keep clean. Im worried that now that I have tooth 29 about to be extracted that adding a bridge will be much harder to take care of. Tooth 28, 29, 30 all have or had crowns. 29 needed a root canal retreat. Now the dr wants to pull it out since there isnt much tooth left. I get cleanings I brush and floss but keep having issues with my teeth.. with all the trouble im afraid a bridge will be alot of trouble and need help in knowing what is the best way to take care of it and what can i expect?

I need a bridge..What is the most important thing that I need to know?
Your doctor will probably design a sanitary pontic bridge which means "self cleansing". I don't necessarily believe that any bridge is "self cleansing". I would get a proxy brush to clean underneath the bridge. You can get them at your dentist or at any drug store. They look like tiny pipe cleaners. Hope this helps:)
Reply:try super floss it is floss that has a brush on the end. you can get it in the dental isle at walmart. it works super. It might be hard to do at first but you'll get the hang of it and I would rinse with ACT floride rinse since you say you have problems with your teeth it will help your teeth be less prone to cavities but keep up on your brushing and flossing too.



C#

No comments:

Post a Comment