Friday, July 31, 2009

My six year old has an adult tooth behind the milk tooth, its been 3 months like that.. problem..?

We took my daughter to the Dr and Dr says wait for another 2 months as the milk tooth doesn't have roots they will fall eventually.. But will the permanent tooth be crooked

My six year old has an adult tooth behind the milk tooth, its been 3 months like that.. problem..?
Probablly not. You may want to take her to a dentist who speciallizes in pediatric dental care. They will be able to tell if it will effect her adult teeth.
Reply:Some milk teeth fall out eventually.....others do not. My sister never lost 2 of her milk teeth.....she had them pulled in High School and they did make her teeth crooked ( the adult teeth were forced to come in behind since no space was available ) I also had 1 milk tooth pulled at age 19......My adult tooth did not come in until I had it pulled. I am now in braces because the adult tooth did not come in right. I say get them pulled as soon as possible.....it wont hurt much since they have no roots.....and it will give her adult teeth the best chance of coming in straight.



safari browser

No comments:

Post a Comment