Saturday, July 25, 2009

Help! wisdom tooth?

hi, yesterday I went to the dentist cuz my molars hurt. dentist said i have a wisdom tooth (it's on the bottom of my mouth). my surgery will be on the 27th cuz it's infected and dr presecribed me pain killers n something for the infection. I'm very nervous cuz i've heard many ppl say that having wisdom tooth pulled is very painful and dr said surgery wont be easy cuz the tooth is in a horizontal position n they'd need to break the tooth. is it ok to have only local anesthetic or general would be better?


all answers are welcome about wisdom tooth.


thanks a lot (n sorry if my english is not the best) :)

Help! wisdom tooth?
that happened to me too. i got my bottom two extracted yesterday and they are also in a horizontal position. i wasn't put under anesthetics. He just numbed the area ALOT.





but anyways ...


i would say anesthetics would be better. you won't feel a thing, you'll just feel as if youre under a deep sleep haha. make sure after you wake up, you take your meds becaues the pain after would be crazyyyy.





best of luck !
Reply:first, absolutely there is no problem with your english.....I am reminded of a beautiful saying which is....When one is expressing one's feelings from the core of heart, nobody checks the grammar !! God bless you..


Plz,plz.....dont be nervous about the procedure that is being done on 27th. Generally, such procedures are carried under local anesthesia only......depends upon the decision of your dentist, anyway. There is no doubt about the fact that after removing such wisdom teeth, normally swelling lasts for a couple of days..say a week or so. And for the pain and swelling, you will be given appropriate medicines. And while are getting it removed, it will not hurt you because that area will be totally numb. So, where is the reason for getting any nervous.





Plz...dont spoil your Christmas...Merry Christmas and go ahead.



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment