Monday, April 20, 2009

Wisdom teeth?

i had them removed the first week of nov. the top was really impacted dr had a hard time pulling that one out. through my recovery i aslo had a infection so i was put on antibotics which helpled. i had a lot of swelling. swelling is all gone. right now i still can open my mouth wide enough to eat sandwich my dentist gave me some mouth excercises so i can stretch my muscle. has anyone had this happen to them. any dentist out there that can give my some advise. after i open and close my mouth my jaw tends to be sore any suggestions?

Wisdom teeth?
Ice packs. In the morning they%26#039;ll be a little more painful.
Reply:no advice sorry, but i feel for ya, i just had 2 cut out day before yesterday, my wisdom tooth was growing sideways in my gum pushing on my other tooth :(...i would think u should be fine by now though, check with your dentist again good luck



city opera

No comments:

Post a Comment