Monday, April 20, 2009

Dr oz whats up with bacteria constantly in the body?

i have this problem with my body producing bacteria and odor since 1999 and not one doctor i have been to can tell me what is going on. last month i found out i have bacteria on my eyelids and this is the last draw for me. i do have a lot of allergies, enviroment as well as food and i am fed up with my body controling me and me not controling my body. it is really causing me a lot of sadness because no one can tell anything. thats 8 years of torture for me. i isolate a lot because of the odors. i would shower and brush my teeth 100 times a day if i could. at times i feel out of control with trying too solve my own issue. so please help!!

Dr oz whats up with bacteria constantly in the body?
Do some research on candida albicans, it is a yeast infection in your intestines, vagina and it can invade you mouth and teeth. It has a ton of side effects and might be causing your problem.





I have done a colon cleanse, am taking a large amount of vitamins and supplements. My mouth feels much much better, not icky and slimy every time I wake up.





Every day I drink, 1/2 cup of prune juice, aloe Vera juice and cranberry concentrate. Prune juice is for good bowel activity, aloe Vera is for upper digestion and the cranberry is for the urinary tract.





What you eat is what produces odors. Try eating very lean and lots of fluids to flush your system. Are you overweight at all?


If so that could be a real causal factor.





Good luck in getting your problem solved.
Reply:Normally sweat is produced to regulate the temperature of the body, but excessive sweating and body odor may be due to stress or medication . Take bath with an antibacterial soap at least once a day, drink plenty of water and eat fresh fruits and vegetables. More details and remedies at the link below.



C#

No comments:

Post a Comment