Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wisdom teeth healing?

ok It has been 6 days since I got my bottom wisdom teeth pulled. They were both impacked and I think one was worse then the other. As of today I have followed all the Dr%26#039;s instructions but one side still feels alittle sore. Not a bad pain it hurts from time to time. I have been using salt water 4 times a day. Havent been doing nothing I am not suppose to. But everytime I rinse my mouth with salt water. My mouth kinda feels tight?? Is this something to be worried about?? Please help.

Wisdom teeth healing?
Nah its normal, your teeth are just going through its healing stage, I got mine removed like 8 days ago and I think your lucky. I%26#039;m still taking the narcotics because i had a dry socket and my teeth were very far back so my whole is abnormally large. I just got my packing out and I get food stuck in the hole all the time and it takes atleast 20 min to get the food out. I think your doing great, I wish i was doing that well.
Reply:I am not sure if I can help, but I%26#039;ll try. To find out all you need to know on oral surgery, dentistry, and maxillofacial surgery in Australia (and especially Newcastle in NSW), then you should go to http://www.dentalimplantsaustralia.com. This website is rich and informative on all aspects of gum graft surgery, dental implants, wisdom teeth, costs, cheap or expensive, orthognathic surgery, post operative care, medications, pain control and the like. I hope you find some help here.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment