Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Who has had there wisdom teeth removed by full force surgery at a surgical center?

i m gonna have that done 3/13/07 and i was wondering what to excpert cause a friend oof mine told me that my gums woruld bleed real bad and i have clotting problems as it is and the dr told me that i would have to be put all the way under cause of my health can someone who has had this done explian to me what to expcet

Who has had there wisdom teeth removed by full force surgery at a surgical center?
I was knocked out when they took all 4 of mine out. I was groggy from the anesthesia forabout a day. The bleeding was minimal, and they put cotton balls over the areas where the teeth were removed. They also put dissolving stitches so I didn't have to go back and have them removed. It was not a bad experience at all, and I was back to normal within a couple of days.
Reply:I had mine out last year not at a surgical centre but actually at the dentists. I had all fours out at the same time, and they did cause bleeding afterwards but I just left the cotton balls in my mouth until it stopped bleeding. It didn't actually hurt too much getting them out just a lot of force and I was awake the whole time!



credit cards

No comments:

Post a Comment