Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Anyone been to Peter Bliss, Dentist?

My husband is getting a tooth pulled by Dr. Peter Bliss soon. He has an office in Wyandotte, MI and I believe he has one in Northville, MI. If anyone has been to see him I would really like some feedback from you. I have found both bad and good reviews for him. Please let me know...only serious answers on this one, please!

Anyone been to Peter Bliss, Dentist?
I haven't been to Peter Bliss but the way he advertises his practice, it seems he is an Oral Surgeon. A lot of Oral Surgeons have an MD along with a DDS because they go through medical school as well during their residency. Peter Bliss may have done a shorter residency program but that does not mean he is a bad tooth puller. Even with good oral surgeons some people may have bad experiences. The only way to find out would be by going there. Tell your husband not to smoke at all for 24hours after getting his tooth pulled.



credit cards

No comments:

Post a Comment