Sunday, August 2, 2009

Right ear pain?

on and off for a little over a month. i went 2 the dr and he said he didnt see anything and sent me 2 th dentist. the dentist said i may need wisdom teeth out and that can be why its hurting my right ear.... so i got my wisdom teeth out. now my right ear has started 2 kill again and i dont know what 2 do.. any ideas? i dont want to go to the dr again bc i bet hell say its not an ear infection. but the pain is horrible and i just want it gone!!!

Right ear pain?
Go see a Ear Nose and Throat doctor. They specialize in this area and can help you better then a GP. I had doctor tell me she did not see anything and went to an ENT and turned out I had an infection.
Reply:Try another doctor, its always best to get a second opinion, it could be that you have a issue with your right ear, get a second opinion.





Good Luck!



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment