Sunday, August 2, 2009

How long should i take Claritin 4 allergies?

I had bad breath but it was not coming frm my teeth since after eating i brush, floss,scrape tounge. I went to a Dr abt this problem and i explained that my bad breath is coming from my upper throat ( where the air goes in when u breath through your nose)......sorry abt that....i just dont know what that part is called. I dont have sinus problems or allergies....but she told me to take claritin......loratadine tablets 10mg/antihistamine......I cant afford to go back to the Dr now. So my question is how long can i take this medicine? I have been taking it for 3 months and the bad breath is gone it comes back when i stop taking them.





Oh i this the cause of bad breath is the stinky mucus that comes out when i......i dont know how to explain this...but u know when u making that soung to pull out the mucus that is back there inside .........ok when i so that i always pull this stinky red mucus ..sometimes its red.........





How do you know if you have allergies, cause i dont look sneeze

How long should i take Claritin 4 allergies?
Many people take Claritin year round for years. Eventually it does stop working as well and you may need to see about switching to a different allergy medicine, though I'm not familiar with it's affect on breath unless your bad breath could be the result of drainage from the sinuses or something. But, if it's working keep taking it.



Visual Basic

No comments:

Post a Comment