Sunday, August 2, 2009

Is it normal for my usually pleasant 8 mth old to suddenly have daily pds of unhappiness and freaks?

She's not ill b/c I brought her to the Dr. already. She sleeps well at night. She's got 2 bottom teeth already. She hadn't been eating very much lately (unless I nursed), but that has improved in the last 2 days. She just been very unlike herself. I get scared with all the talk of autism. Has this happened to anyone?

Is it normal for my usually pleasant 8 mth old to suddenly have daily pds of unhappiness and freaks?
All children go through this. I think the autism people have you paranoid. Is she interacting with you? Is she babbling and playing? This is a normal stage and she will grow out of it. She might be getting more teeth and just plain hurts.



Java and C++

No comments:

Post a Comment