Sunday, August 2, 2009

After having my wisdom tooth been extracted?

I have recently had my second/other wisdom tooth taken out on Fri, The only problem is that after my operation I can not remember anything what the DR had said, after I had been through my 1st operation with my right side wisdom tooth taken out, it was not as bad as the second time. The only issue was all i can remember from my second operation is alot of blood when I had arrive home, so I had use the cotton what the DR had given me. to my surprised It was a lot from my 1st operation. the only problem is when arrive home I rested for a few hours then rinse my mouth, now after reading information on what to do and not to do - it was too late. so regards to dry socket I dont kow if i have ruin anything to heal my gums. now I have like a stinging pain where the wounds are, is this common? my face was swollen the next day after the operation but now it has been better and not so swollen, but still have this pain. am taken pain killers but like more info.

After having my wisdom tooth been extracted?
WE USUALLY SAY WAIT AT LEAST 24 HOURS BEFORE RINSING, BUT JUST BECAUSE YOU DID, DOESN'T MEAN YOU'LL GET A DRY SOCKET. (sorry, I didn't realize it was all caps) Anyway, the stinging pain you're getting is from the incision and/or from the gum around the extration site. Rinse with warm salt water and take the pain meds. The stinging sensation can last up to a week or so.


good luck



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment