Sunday, August 2, 2009

Has any one heard of Stockton Dental Group?

Has any one heard of Dr Sean Hakimi Dds? He has an office in Stockton Roseville pediluma and they all go by the name dental group with the city in front. Stockton Dental Group as an example. I would never again go to this Office.The office is dirty and smells and the staff are unprofessional.My teeth were in pain the entire visit. My first visit was the absolute worst experience I have ever had at a dentist office. After waiting nearly an hour they sat me down in a dental seat that smelled really bad.Then it took 2 hours to to x-ray my teeth and tell me that I would need 10 teeth filled. I went to another dentist and found out that I had been lied to by Dr Sean Hakimi. He was attempting to get me to pay for unneeded fillings. I have reported them to the State Dental Commision and they are continuing to investigate. The investgator said that this was not the first complaint.

Has any one heard of Stockton Dental Group?
Wow! I haven't heard of them, but good job calling in a complaint about them, and good job getting a second opinion.



windows installer

No comments:

Post a Comment