Sunday, August 2, 2009

Injured on job 5/05, still having problems, what are my legal rights? Employed by State government.?

Injured on job 5/05, workman's comp has delayed again and again in securing timely treatment. I returned to work within a few of weeks with moderate discomfort. Had another bout of pain and treatment in 6/06. I took up yoga and religiously do my exercises, but find I am in pain whenever I do everyday chores such as mopping, vacuuming, raking leaves. As soon as I begin doing any type of physical labor, I am in misery with pain in my back/SI joint. I HATE THIS! I HATE TAKING PAIN MEDS! I have no one to do these chores for me. I want/need to be able to take care of myself and attend to my home maintenance. I am young, I need to paint my house! After 2 weeks of gritting my teeth and toughing out this last episode of pain, I called Dr. and was told they had an opening the next day, then when they realized I was a WC patient suddenly they could not see me for 2 weeks. Called WC, no help from them, same story. Help! I'm afraid I'll have to sell my house because I can't take care of it!

Injured on job 5/05, still having problems, what are my legal rights? Employed by State government.?
I completely sympathize with you. My daughter had back injury on the job and Workmen's comp dragged her treatment out so long because they have to approve everything that she now has permanent damage to her scyatic nerve that will never heal. She is in constant pain, can not work because her leg gives out on her a lot. The insurance comopanies are in control. Government backs them. She has filed social security disability and they are procrastinating. I feel for you because you cannot control the insurance comopany or our government.
Reply:You need to seek the advice of a lawyer in your area.



download

No comments:

Post a Comment