Sunday, August 2, 2009

I seem to be having a prob/with my left jaw.?

The nerve in my jaw, underneath my teeth, is infected and it hurts to bite down on the left side of my mouth. It is not the teeth, my teeth are sound, have checked already. The infection seems to get worse every day, where it hurts, like an ice pick jamming my gums, underneath the teeth. Asprin or any pain meds don't work. Does anyone have any ideas on how to stop the pain? I am starving and it hurts to eat the slightest of foods, even chopped up and slowly placed on the right side. It is even difficult to speak %26amp; drink water and even walk. The vibrations of my feet hitting the ground causes unbearable pain. Dr. did prescribe antibioics which didn't work. I am desperate for any ideas. Thank you.

I seem to be having a prob/with my left jaw.?
It sounds like the infection may not be totally gone, or the antibiotic your doctor used was not the right one. You need to go back to the doctor and let him/her know you are still in great pain.



mobile

No comments:

Post a Comment