Sunday, August 2, 2009

I lost my retainer, but I've been wearing it off and on for 7 years?

After I got my braces removed when I was 16, I started wearing a retainer at night. I remember my Dr. saying that I should still wear it every now and then to keep my teeth from shifting(which I did).





I just lost it over a month ago, and haven't worn it in around 2 months, but I'm 23 now. I know my teeth will still shift, but should I really worry about this? I'm trying to find my old orthodontist to ask her, but it's been kinda hard. Anyone been though this have any advice? Thanks

I lost my retainer, but I've been wearing it off and on for 7 years?
I got my braces off when I was 13. I wore my retainer like a good girl for years, and then decided to accept the fact that my teeth would shift slightly. I haven't worn the retainer for about 3 or 4 years. My teeth have only slightly moved. Honestly, I think too perfect teeth aren't nesecarially attractive. Think about some really beautiful individuals...they have all kinds of interesting teeth...gaps, crooked spaces, etc.



Visual Arts

1 comment:

  1. 5 years back i lost my retainers . .now my teeth hav come front. .now shud i opt for braces or retainers??

    ReplyDelete